Unleash your inner chocolatier with a truffle-making class in the heart of Little Havana’s Art District
· Tap into your gastronomic creativity, satisfy your sweet tooth and try a truffle-making session with baking and pastry teacher Romi Naparstek.
· During this two hour session, you’ll make assorted chocolate truffles or bonbons from scratch (all the supplies included).
· Lighten the mood and set a spirited note with a glass of wine or a shot of añejo rum to pair with your truffles or bonbons
· At the end of the session, you’ll get a decorative truffle box to arrange and present your artful delights to someone special, like yourself!.
The fine print
· Must be 21 or over to consume alcohol; valid government ID required.
· Reservations are required and are based on availability; please book in advance of desired date.
Price per person: $65.00.
Or call us at (305) 230-4852
Check our Calendar for Upcoming Events!